Broker Check
Masthead Image

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I get you my tax documents?

  • You can drop them off at our office. You can either ring the doorbell and hand us your documents, or you can place your documents in our secure drop box located next to the front doors. There is no need to make an appointment.
  • You can email your preparer your documents. If you’re not sure who your preparer is, you can email your documents to
  • You can mail in your documents.

 How do I pay for my tax return?

  • You can pay online. Simply go to the home page of our website, scroll down, and click where it says, “Submit a Payment”.
  • You can call and give us your information over the phone.
  • You can mail us a check.

 How do I sign my eFile forms?

  • You can sign via DocuSign.
  • You can stop by our office and sign them.
  • We can scan them to you, and you can either mail, email, or fax them back to us.

 How will I know when you’re finished with my return?

  • Whenever we’re finished with your return we’ll call you and go over any questions you may have.

 When can I pick up my return?

  • When your return is ready to be picked up, we’ll call you to let you know.

 How long will it take you to prepare my return?

  • Although each return is different, we aim to have it completed within one week of receiving all of your tax documents.

 How do I check the status of my return?

  • You can check the status of your return by going to the IRS’s “Get Refund Status” page.

 What should I do if I didn’t file last year’s return?

  • If you didn’t file last year’s return, then bring in all of last year’s documents along with this year’s documents. We will then file both years for you if needed.

 What if I messed up an already filed return?

  • If any mistakes were made, we’ll review your return and complete an amended return if needed.

 When are taxes due?

  • The deadline is April 15th.

 How do I file an extension?

  • Contact your preparer, and he or she will file the extension for you.

 Can I get a copy of my tax return from a previous year?

  • Yes, if you call and ask, we’ll gladly send you a paper or electronic copy.

 Is my stimulus payment taxable?

  • No, the payment is not income and taxpayers will not owe tax on it.

 Are unemployment benefits taxable?

  • Yes, they are taxable by both federal and state.

 Can you help me track and receive my stimulus check?

  • No, if you’d like to track or receive your stimulus payment, then you may go to the IRS’s “Get My Payment” portal.